Monday, September 03, 2007

Two Wheels Is Better Than Four

Driving to work this morning is a wonderful experience, the roads were cleared of traffic congestion but it will only last for one week this time. This phenomenon happens every three months, that’s four times a year, during the school holidays. I used to like school holiday when I was young, and today, I like it for a different reason. I can remember barely five years back, I could count the number of cars with my fingers on a Sunday morning drive, but I notice that the traffic these days get congested as early as 9am on Sunday morning. With the number of cars increasing at 3%, and road surface at only 1% every year, I believe I will have to change my traveling habit very soon. Maybe I should get a bicycle soon to practice for my future, where two wheels may be better than four.

No comments: