Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Little Princess



This video clip was taken when she was one, and until today, my wife and I still enjoy watching it. Since young, she has been our most cheerful girl, she's the apple of our family. Then, time flies and ... ...



Today, she has grown up, still as cheerful, still the apple of our family, but a little spicy. She is attending school now and learning tons of new skills. And she would show off to us at home when she is in the right mood. She seems to be much easier to handle than my two older daughters, and sometime I would wonder if it is because of her easy-going character or due to the experience we had learn from her elder sisters. Anyway, the joy and satisfaction you get when your child hit her milestone is something words could not describe. All my three daughters are attending school, is it their achievement, or mine? Whichever way it is, I am proud of them.

No comments: